Monday, August 29, 2011

What am I doing?

I'm shaking and I feel a tightness in my chest.
I look at our apartment and there are toys everywhere, laundry hanging, laundry in piles, the table is covered in books, unmailed parcels, and there isn't a clear spot on the kitchen counter.  I have to wear flip flops to protect my feel from getting sticky.  My daughter is going to wake up soon and I have no idea what to cook her.  I feel panicky.  I don't know where to start.  I just spent the last hour folding laundry and the place looks just as messy.  I can't put away my husbands clothes because his closet space is too high to reach and I can't put away my daughter's clothes because I'll wake her.  I just want to throw everything out the window.  I feel like I'm drowning.  I'm not cut out for this domestic stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment